Saturday, July 7, 2012


Hammerspace - Kings of Mediocrity (EP)



I FUCKING LOVE this album!!! I was worried because the artwork by Holly G was way too awesome for this album. The music is awesome easy to add to any playlist even your most conservative work environment shouldn’t be offended with this album, okay maybe not appropriate at the library but everywhere else.
No need to steal this album. You can download it for free from Torn Flesh Records easy just click on the handy dandy link I provide under every album picture.
Watch out for the intro to Game Over it’s a tad unexpected and harsh. I say put this one our radar, I look forward to future albums from Hammerspace and the mastermind behind it Timothy Branch. I love nerds and couldn't find your picture I hope you wear glasses...come play with me.
My favorite tracks on this album are The Rat and Into the Future and To the Fallen.
Play it loud and Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment